Tuesday 22 April 2014

Where to from here?

It's official, they are reading my blog.
I know this because I got grilled about posting pictures and ensuring other peoples privacy this morning. Again,  by the same nurse who set me off wanting to pack up and leave last week. I dont understand why she cant just pretend to be friendly?
Now I am sitting outside with a fast asleep bean contemplating hanging myself from the nearest tree, going back inside and demanding a disharge or just forcing myself to get on with it.

Honestly though, I have no idea what 'it' even is. I have been here nearly 3 weeks now,  and my first appointment with an actual psychologist is this afternoon. 

I'm feeling less desperate but more angry amd frustrated.  They have changed me from one antidepressant to another, tried to mood stabilizers both of which have made me worse, and now I'm on nothing but the new antidepressant.  I feel as though my bipolar stuff is being ignored completely and a little bit like I'm just being left to languish. 

I'm sure they would say differently.  But then again,  perhaps so would I, if I wasnt the one on this side of the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment