Friday 11 April 2014

Going To The Beach

Something good did happen today. 
I'm supposed to write about that too, or else my Husband feels sad. And I don't want him to feel sad.

I was allowed out for a drive for one hour, and we went with Baby Bean to the Beach at Sumner. I felt a bit sick going out there, and got a bit anxious and Bean fell asleep on the drive. But then I took her out of the car and onto the Beach and although it was her second time at the beach, it was the first time she had really seen it. 




I showed her the waves, and the sand, and the driftwood. And then we all sat on a bench, and Lover and I ate hot chips and threw them to the seagulls, which Bean's incredulous face thought was pretty amazing when they swarmed around us from out of nowhere.
 
Lover took lots of photos so I could play around with them later and hopefully get some nice pictures of Bean and me to remember the day.



He's actually a pretty good photographer.


It was a really nice outing, and I felt truly happy for the first time ages. Not elevated-bipolar-happy, just happy.

Then I got back here and was in isolation again. But my friend J visited and we talked, and my Love brought me beautiful flowers and a bright lime green blanket and a Burrito for tea. Then when he saw my post about the hot water bottle, he rang to remind me about all the beautiful things that happened today. And He is right. 

Bean out with Daddy Buying Me Gorgeous Flowers to Brighten My Room.


Damn these mood swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment