Tuesday 30 April 2013

Baby Brain, it's a real thing

Top 5 baby brain moments so far.

5. Searching for my fuel discount card in my wallet, my bag, my wallet again, under the car seat, wallet again! Oh wait, there it is. In my wallet. Right in the first pocket. Staring right at me.

4. Walking into the supermarket. Carefully recited list of necessaries vanishes inexplicably. Walk up and down aisles for 15 minutes hoping something will come back. Got some stuff. Got back into the car. Drove home. Didn't have what I went there for. Husband not impressed.


3. Walking into a class and prepping the board. Kids I've never seen before walk in for class. Clearly NOT my class. What on earth am I teaching now? Late to class.


2. I really should start writing things down, 'cos number 2 was a winner.......


1. Is it the first of April or the first of May that's April fools....oh, wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment