Monday 29 April 2013

Baby Fashionista and knowledgable Hubby's

This, is cool.
















What is it? A baby bath, of course! Just read the article and tell me it isn't the best thing ever!




Of course, if that isn't enough, there's also this amazing gadget....


What is it, you ask? Why it's none other than the incredible 'Mamaroo', of course! You can choose between 'car ride, (save some petrol), kangaroo (what the...), Tree swing, rock a bye and ocean. Just to save you time in case you ever decided the one thing your baby needs is to be carried by a kangaroo, or left to sleep on the ocean.












I shouldn't mock it though - I actually really want one...but for $599???




My hubby and I just got back from (possibly) our last ever 'pre baby' holiday. Credit card got a bit of a hit, but nevertheless, it was wonderful! Only thing I am having second thoughts about, is the wisdom I displayed in asking my man to please read the pregnancy mag I bought (see amazing baby gadgets above).

It seemed great at the time, but I forgot that he is a smart, soaker upperer of information ( he has 4 degrees), and he seems to have memorised the entire thing. Cue somewhat alarming random comments regarding amniotic fluid (apparently it tastes different depending on what I eat), expressing of milk (if I do this, he can feed the baby at night, not just me. Actually, that sounds alright), and his sudden interest in all things crying (he hopes we don't have a colicy baby, don't we all?).
I'm beginning to wonder if it weren't better to just let him remain oblivious for the next few months, even if it all it meant was that I don't have to think about amniotic fluid in the middle of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment