Monday 15 April 2013

Remaining Dainty

Remaining dainty whilst pregnant is difficult.
Firstly, at 17 weeks, I now feel like I'm about to tip over onto my face, and regularly have to straighten myself up. I feel like I must look somewhat similar to a depressed spotty teenager, or possibly an elderly sloth.

At least, if I could actually reach the ground with my hands anymore, I might look somewhat sloth-like.

Not to mention, that I can now not stretch up to reach things as I get little pangs in my stretching tummy - this makes writing on the whiteboard rather difficult, in fact, it makes everything difficult, as I am already rather short, so this has essentially shortened me further.

One thing I'm learning this week, being embarrassed and conservative about bodily functions while preggers, is not a good idea.  Let it all out they say! (I say...literally?)

Never mind though, we find out the sex in three weeks, and then I can start imagining what fun things I will do to pay baby back....perhaps one of these will work?


Oh little baby, what fun we shall have! 


Disclaimer: I will not be using any of the above techniques to discipline my baby. We will wait until they are at least 6 months old.


Disclaimer re Disclaimer: That was a joke. We would NEVER use these on a 6 month old. 

We will wait until they are slightly older.



No comments:

Post a Comment