Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Post Titled Either - Carried away on a tide of hormones, OR - Crazy Pregnant Lady Sings At the Top of her lungs whilst crying (and it was pathetic)

Yesterday was a bad day.

Pretty much that sums it up perfectly, but I suppose you readers might need a little more info.
Lets start at the top.

Firstly, I had a fight with my husband about going home for easter weekend and spending the whole time travelling between family's houses. Notably, he wanted to see his parents, I did not. Clearly, I was not about to compromise.

Secondly, I cried all the way to school, where upon I nearly vomited in front of my students, before proceeding to apologise and run for the exit, only to open the door and set off the library alarms. Cue, much laughter from students, one bright red, dry heaving teacher.

Not a happy start so far. But that was just the beginning.

Continued to dry heave every half hour for the next three hours. Then the zip on my last pair of fitting black trousers BROKE. Luckily for me, I was wearing a long top. However I wasn't happy about having to teach a bunch of 13 year olds drama without my pants done up. Thankfully, I am pretty talented, and was able to act like nothing was the matter (and they will NEVER know).

Finally, I drove home, still feeling like I was going to puke. Got home, realised I'd left my wallet AND my drink bottle at school.

Climbed into my pyjamas (at 1.30pm), turned on some very loud, VERY EMOTIONAL music, and proceeded to sing at the top of my choked up, pathetically miserable voice while bawling at the injustice of that certain career in show business that I will now NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO FULFIL!

Seriously though - this was meant to be the year where I auditioned for everything and really started giving it a real go to make a career in singing. My Husband is still auditioning and acting and doing fun stuff like that. He's equally as responsible for this baby. So how is that fair?






No comments:

Post a Comment