Monday 27 October 2014

Ridiculous Things You Say and Do, When You Have Kids - Or, A Day In the Life Of Me

"No Giraffes at breakfast."

"Stop biting the Cat!"


"Sooo, my baby stole my foundation...."


"What do you mean I have to get changed just because my jeans now have pee on them? No one at the mall will know."


"Hang on, just gotta wash this vomit off my collar."


"Why is there poop in my hair?"

"No Giraffes at lunch!"


"Nope, that's not a Duck, that's a Penguin."


"Nope, not a Duck. That's a Dog."


"Well, that does look like a Duck...but it's actually a Seagull."

"Why have you taught her to say Llama?"

"Oh my, she really does say Llama."


"Nope, that isn't a Llama."


"No, that's also not a Llama, that is a Duck."


"Don't put the Giraffe in your mince!"


"I know it's only 5pm, but can we pretend it's 7pm? She'll never know the difference..."


"For goodness sake, she has FIVE Giraffes - they can't All be lost!"


"Why, is there a Giraffe in our Bath Tub?"



No comments:

Post a Comment