Sunday 17 February 2013

Food, Glorious Food

Cravings are real.
And they SUCK if what you are craving is not within easy 'getting' distance.
So far, I've craved:

Chicken Pie - when my husband told me he was going to make it for tea...I cried. Literally. Then I cried again the next day when he told me we didn't have enough ingredients to make it again.
Burger King Whopper - haven't had one in YEARS, took my husband one hour to get one for me in peak traffic.
Teriyaki Udon Noodles - finally got the ingredients and made this myself after thinking about it for over a week.
Ice Cream with tinned peaches - threw a major hormonal tantrum at poor husband after he got it from the supermarket, then FAILED (FAILED I TELL YOU) to actually put it in a bowl and serve it to me.

sigh. At least I am not craving chalk....

No comments:

Post a Comment